1. Protection of Minors
With the Internet so readily accessible via mobile devices and in homes around the world, responsible online gambling relies heavily on parental control and supervision. In order to ensure child safety on the Net, Ladyjoker encourages its Customers to make use of filtering software to prevent minors from accessing inappropriate online material.
Tips for Parents:
- Do not leave your computer unattended when logged in to your Ladyjoker Account.
- Password-protect your Ladyjoker Account.
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity.
- Keep your Ladyjoker Username and password safe.
- Keep your credit/debit card(s) out of the reach of children.
- Do not save passwords on your computer. Write them down and keep them in a safe place, away from minors
- Limit the amount of time your children spend online and make use of filtering software to prevent your children from accessing inappropriate material.
Underage gambling is not only illegal, but can also result in gambling dependencies and huge gambling debts incurred by unsupervised children.
So, if you share your mobile phone, tablet, laptop or computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to participate in online gambling, Ladyjoker advocates you restrict their access to our website by registering with Net Nanny, a world leader in real-time Internet filtering technology.
Other Important Tips:
- Make sure that the decision to gamble is your own personal choice.
- Establish limits for depositing, wagering and even losses before you commence gaming.
Never gamble if:
- you are younger than the legal gaming age
- it interferes with your daily responsibilities
- you are being treated or are in recovery for a dependency
- you are under the influence of alcohol or any other substance
- you are attempting to win back previous losses
- your primary purpose is to recoup your debt with your winnings
2. The Gaming Contract and Privacy
3. Rules of Play
Before you start gaming at Ladyjoker, we recommend that you familiarize yourself with the rules of the games,
4. Customer Complaints, ADR/ODR Services
Customer complaints/claims of any nature must be submitted within 1 month of the issue occurring.
IMPORTANT: to ensure your complaint/claim is directed to and investigated by the correct department, written communication must be submitted to Ladyjoker at email@example.com.
In addition, the written communication must contain the following information:
a) your username/account number
b) your registered First Name and Surname
c) a detailed explanation of the complaint/claim
d) specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable)
Note: failure to submit a written communication as outlined above may result in a delay and our ability to identify and respond to your complaint/claim in a timely manner.
Upon receipt, best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly and, at a maximum, within one month.
Should You ever suspect that a Customer is colluding with another Customer or cheating in any way, please notify Ladyjoker at firstname.lastname@example.org