E-Sports Betting Rules
General betting rules
- If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to delay the settlement until official confirmation.
- If markets were offered when the outcome was already known, we reserve the right to void any betting.
- In the case of any obviously incorrectly displayed or calculated prices, we reserve the right to void betting. This includes a deviation of more than 100% in the pay-out compared to the market average.
- If coverage has to be abandoned and the match finishes regularly, all markets will be settled according to the final result. If the outcome of a market cannot be verified officially, we reserve the right to void them.
- In the case of an incorrect settlement of markets, we reserve the right to correct them anytime.
- If a match does not adhere to the generally accepted format (e.g. unusual period length, counting procedure, format of a match etc.); we reserve the right to void any market.
- If the rules or format of a match differ from our accepted norm, we reserve the right to void any market.
- If a match is not completed or not played (e.g. through disqualification, interruption, withdrawal, changes in draws etc.), all undecided markets are considered void.
- Where any matter is not covered by these rules Ladyjoer.com reserves the right to make a decision on an individual basis and on the basis of equity.
- Combo bet - a bet on the outcomes of several events which are completely independent of one another.
- The winning amount on a Combo bet is the amount of the bet multiplied by the accumulator odds.
- The Combo bet odds are calculated as a multiplication of all the outcomes of all the events included in such an accumulator bet.
- The Combo bet is deemed to have won if all outcomes in all the events included in the accumulator bet have been correctly predicted.
- If one of the outcomes in the accumulator bet loses, then this results in the entire combo bet losing.
- If any selections of the combo bet are settled as a refund, the odds for such selections are counted as equal to 1 when the total accumulator odds are generated.
Dota 2 & League Of Legends
- If a match is interrupted or postponed and is not continued within 48h after initial start time, all undecided markets are void. Markets do not consider overtime unless otherwise stated.
- Live Betting Settlement and Cancellation Rules
- Markets will be settled based on officially published results.
- If the fixture is listed incorrectly, we reserve the right to void betting.
- In case of a walkover or retirement, all undecided markets are void.
- If a match or map is not finished, all undecided markets are void.
- If a match or map is replayed due to a disconnection, or technical issues which are not player-related, all undecided markets will be void.
- The replayed match or map will be handled separately.
- If the standard number of maps is changed or differs from those offered for betting purposes, we reserve the right to void betting.