Ladyjoker Discord Giveaway Terms & Conditions
- For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, "The Promoter" refers to LadyJoker whose discord channel is discord.gg/ladyjoker. The "Prize" refers to **Prize Details** (e.g. PUBG BC).
- By entering you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. The first 100 players that will follow the instructions and upload the information requested will win a prize.
- Entrants must be over 18 years old on the date of their entry.
- Employees of The Promoter are not eligible to enter.
- Only one entry per person per competition will be accepted.
- Each entrant shall enter the competition via Discord by uploading photos of 5 plays on Ladyjoker.com.
- A prize will be awarded to the first 100 who uploaded to Discord photo of 5 plays on Ladyjoker, on which the odds are above 1.4 and according to the T&C indicated on Ladyjoker.com website. The Promoter will not be held liable if the named prize becomes unavailable or cannot be fulfilled.
- User is eligible to withdraw the first deposit minus the cost of the giveaway plus 50% handling fees.
- The Promoter will not be help liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter’s liability under or in connection with the competition or these terms and conditions shall be limited to the cost price of a prize in question.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, The Promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these terms and conditions, the competition or any Prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
- Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal value.
- The name, address, email address and phone number of the winner must be provided to The Promoter if requested and will be shared to enable fulfilment of a prize.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond The Promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the competition or these terms and conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
- The Promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s name and social media username may be posted on the social media profiles of The Promotor after the winner has been selected.
Start and closing dates
· An event shall open for entries at the time and on the date specified on our website and/or social media channels, and similarly, shall close to entries at the time
and on the date specified on our website and social media channels. Unless otherwise stated, these times and dates are set to those for UTC (Co-ordinated
· Any entries received before the opening or after the closing of the competition will be invalid and will not be entered into the competition.
· No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
· We reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military
disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of our control. Any changes to the
competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by us.
· Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
Winners and prizes
· On each event, the prizes shall be specified on our website or social media channels.
· Prize winners will be notified by direct message on Discord, not more than 2 days following the closing date of the event, and will receive their prizes not more than
5 days following that closing date.
· Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the prize winner for 14 days but if the winner fails to respond to our notification attempts within this time or provide an
address for delivery of the prize or fails to meet any of the eligibility requirements or is otherwise unable to comply with the competition terms and conditions, we
reserve the right to disqualify that entrant and offer the prize to the next eligible entrant and thereafter until a winner is found.
· The results of the event will be announced in Discord, one day after the date of the competition. The announcement may include the name and photograph, the
town or region of residence and prize details of each prize winner.
· No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any
prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.